Tuesday 26 July 2011

Carly & Sharon - Fashion Shoot

Carly contacted me and asked if it would be possible to arrange a photo shoot for her and a friend to celebrate her friend's birthday, she wanted something different but didn't really have any specific images in mind so I was free to do whatever I thought with them.  When I saw what clothing they arrived in, the creative juices started to flow and these are a few of what I shot on the day!  They were thrilled with the results (see copy of email I received from Sharon below) and we certainly had a giggle throughout! 

Thanks for a fab time girls and glad you loved the pics!

"Hi Ryan

I just wanted to say a big thank you for the awesome pictures you took of us! I was very nervous and totally out of my comfort zone but you put me at ease and I really enjoyed myself. I am so lucky to have such a lovely friend like Carly for giving me this totally fantastic experience.

I now have something very special to look back on over the years to come.

Thanks again Ryan

Sharon"














No comments:

Post a Comment